Welcome to Lol Internet Wiki
The wiki about The Internetz Ololol that anyone can edit
8 articles since December 2011
Contents (view all pages)
What's new on Lol Internet Wiki
- Saturday, March 10, 2012
- I don't care much about this wiki anymore. I guess someone else who's more interested in it and wants to own it can. I'll probably still want to be a sysop and bureaucrat though.
- Sunday, December 11, 2011
- New Site Rules page. It, along with the Community Corner, will be updated whenever there's a change in the rules.
- Saturday, December 10, 2011
- Adding a few articles, need some help to get the wiki up and running. You can help, by the way. *hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge*
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
Spam, along with advertising, makes up 90% of The Internetz.  Spam is the repetitive posting of the exact same message over and over again, or just gibberish messages that make no sense and do not relate to the topic at hand. Spamming on the Lol Internet Wiki will get you a warning at first, but then after that the royal banhammer will be unleashed on you. So no spam. Read more...